We’ve been busy the last month or so and it’s time for a short summer break. A few keynotes on the developments so far:
- No timetable for the alpha version yet, but we believe development will speed up in the fall.
- Singleplayer mode is targeted on being a survival type of game.
- We have multiplayer mode in mind at a later stage.
- Questing -> there will be random events (defending, collecting, exploring) across the world for you to complete.
- Building system is nearly complete -> you’ll be able to build and upgrade your own custom base/shelter and defend from enemies (raiding).
We want to present you some screenshots of the current Floatlands world, so here we go!
A few animal wildlife animations: